Visitor Visas through Conferences
This opportunity is suitable for Business owners, Employees and High income owners who can show significant ties with their home country. This opportunity allows you enter the Schengen area (Europe) via a Conference relevant with your Business, or Job.
Having a Schengen visa allows you access to all 26 Schengen countries such as Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. For proof, click here.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Send a scanned copy of the following documents to: email@example.com
1. Invitation documents from a reputable and relevant Conference happening in Schengen Europe (We will process this for you).
2. International passport.
3. Passport photograph in white background.
4. Proof of business ownership (Business registration certificate). If you have multiple businesses, the better.
5. Any relevant academic qualifications you have (BSc, MSc, PhD, HND, OND, etc).
6. Flight and Hotel Itinerary: We will process a temporary flight and hotel itinerary for your visa application. Upon visa approval, you have to purchase an actual flight & hotel booking).
7. Travel medical insurance covering your trip: Click here to get cheap insurance.
8. Bank statement (3months) covering your trip: It is recommended to have minimum 4,000 Euros in your bank account.
9. Travel history is an added advantage.
10. Other home ties: Landed property documents, properties to other assets, etc.
YOUR PROCESSING COST:
Visa fees + Courier fees
Conference fee (Non-refundable)
Flight & Accommodation booking (For visa purposes only. You will have to buy an actual ticket upon visa approval)
Travel Medical Insurance (click here to get cheap
Average Total Expenses
HOW DO I PAY?
– Make a one-time investment of 2,120 Euros (For an individual) or 4.240 Euros (For a couple). This covers every item listed above. Full payment must be made before we begin. Our processing fees and conference fees are non-refundable.
- Nigerian applicants: Pay to 0125698567 – Adodo Eddy Osaman – GTBank
- International applicants pay here: bit.ly/itravelcanada
Please note that for Nigerian applicants, payment must be made in Bureau De Change Exchange rate. Click here to see the Naira to Euro Bureau De Change exchange rate.
Please note that this Visa is the regular Schengen visit visa. It is not a work visa or permanent residency. It is important to have every document from 1-10 above in your name. Sponsorship is not advised for this kind of visa. It is advisable to travel alone on this type of Visa. If traveling as a couple, both spouses must show individual business/work documents showing the relationship of the conference to their career.
Please note that our processing fee must be paid in full before we begin your process. Our fees are non-refundable. Conference fees are non-refundable.
AVERAGE PROCESSING TIME: About 2 months for conference. Visa processing times vary per country (Kindly note that in certain cases, processing may take longer).